List of Our Journal Papers
- C K Gamini Piyadasa, Antigravity, an answer to nature’s phenomena including the expansion of the universe, Advances in high Energy Physics, Special issue : Dark Matter and Dark Energy in General Relativity and Modified Theories of Gravity, (2020) 1-5,
- C K Gamini Piyadasa, Anti-gravity, a major phenomenon in nature yet to be recognized, Physics Essays, 32, 2 (2019) 141- 150
- C K Gamini Piyadasa, Will rising water droplets change science?, Canadian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol:6, No. 2, (2012) pp. 1991-1997
- C K Gamini Piyadasa, Antigravity – Is it already under our nose?, Canadian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol:5, No. 2, (2011) pp. 1585-1588.
Pending Paper on Preprint:
List of Journal Papers by Others
- M I Wanas, “The Other Side of Gravity and Geometry: Antigravity and Anticurvature,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2012, p. 10, 2012.
- Villata M CPT symmetry and antimatter gravity in general relativity. Europhysics Letters. 2011;94(2):20001.
- Oikonomou V K, Karagiannakis N Study of Antigravity in an Model and in Brans-Dicke Theory with Cosmological Constant. Journal of Gravity.
- Gabriel Chardin, Experimental and observational tests of antigravity
- V K Oikonomou, N Karagiannakis, Study of Antigravity in an F(R) Model and in Brans-Dicke Theory with Cosmological Constant